2.18.2013

An end in sight.

I haven't been doing very well with keeping my blog updated as far as Olivia goes, I blow up twitter and facebook with updates, but here... here I overlook. And for that I apologize.

I last wrote about her when she was gearing up to undergo her second surgery in this cancer fiasco.

The amazing part is, every bit of 'cancer' they found once she was opened up, was dead cancer. And for that, we celebrated.

Post-surgery recovery was a joke. She was running through the halls of the hospital yelling "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME" just a mere couple days post operation.

She's a firecracker I tell you. A firecracker who is about to celebrate her 3rd birthday in five days.

They have begun radiation along with the chemotherapy, and will continue that treatment plan until the end of April. With no major setbacks, there is an end in sight. Here's to hoping this rollercoaster is approaching the station for the last time.

Photobucket

10 comments:

A Brew of Blessings said...

That's amazing news!!!!

Nikki said...

Awesome news! I love that she was running through the halls screaming you cant catch me! So cute !

Jen said...

Such amazing and wonderful news!!! :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

YAY!!! So wonderful to hear!

tara said...

such great news!

docksidelove said...

That is SUCH great news!! And yes... let this be the end of all this cancer nonsense!! She IS a firecracker. I love it :)

Mateya said...

Wonderful news! Praise the Lord!

Kristin said...

awesome news!

Mary said...

Yay that's so wonderful!!

Lacey in the City said...

Hear, hear!! Such fabulous news.