11.12.2012

Tip it Back

LT and I have this thing where we get excited about non-mainstream country singers and immediately make the other listen to a song when we stumble upon it and deem it great...

Well early on in the summer his flavor of the month was some band called Florida-Georgia Line. (Hah, hilarious saying that now since they've skyrocketed on the charts lately)

Lo and behold I OBVIOUSLY fell in love with them and immediately made all my friends listen. And when we heard they were going to be playing at the Tin Roof in Indy a bunch of us scooped up the $5 tickets.



Casey and I went there immediately after work (because we're nerdy like that) and got to see the guys of FGL setting up the stage and just hanging out, we had some drinks and waited for the rest of the gang to arrive.



(of course we had to carry on the tradition of the Summer of Pabst)



 

 Easily one of the funnest concerts I've ever been to. I can't tell you how many times I've listened to their like 8 songs on repeat. I can't wait for their actual CD to come out in early December!

Photobucket

8 comments:

~Katie said...

So jealous! Would love to see them in concert, funny though because my husband made me listen to a bunch of their songs on YouTube this past summer too!

Jen said...

They are sooo good! Love them! :)

Anonymous said...

I've had their hit song in my head all weekend. Apparently, I need to check out their others, huh?

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

I wake up with "cruise" in my head all the time. I loved thier concert! Who else do you listen to that hasnt become mainstream yet?

Carolyn said...

Sounds like so much fun! :)

Alyssa said...

I love their music! I listen to them all the time. Tip it back is my friday anthem!

KRISTIN said...

How fun! I love seeing up-and-coming bands, especially in fun venues like that!

Yüz Germe said...

I was absolute encouraged to acquisition this site. I capital to acknowledge you for this appropriate read. I in fact savored every little bit of it and I acquire bookmarked you to analysis out new getting you post.
Yüz Germe