6.29.2010

Too cute

Gramps celebrated his 75th birthday last week. We all enjoyed the day on the back porch of my aunt & uncles house out in the country. Nothing like a fresh batch of sweet tea, a cookout and all your family to savor a beautiful summer evening!
 This is Peyton, my cousin surprised his fiance with him at her Bridal Shower a few weeks ago. Adorable, no?
 Grandpa & Peyton
 Olivia & my mom
Grandpa, my aunt & uncle's English mastiff Darby, and my cousin Alicia
Two of my uncles
Olivia with her Great Grandpa! (Love her expression ha!)
Darby & Alicia

*I didn't take these photos, my wonderful cousin, Alicia did. She is an awesome photographer! She take's Olivia's baby pics every month too!

11 comments:

Brooke&Tyson said...

i love this post and i love the pictures! you have such a beautiful family. i love special family gatherings like this... Happy birthday to your so so so cute grandpa!!

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday to your grandpa. He's so cute!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Wonderful photos!! Happy Birthday to your sweet Grandpa! :)

Lauren said...

So cute!! Happy Birthday to your Grandpa!

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Aw I love grandpa's they are the best! Happy Birthday to him! That puppy is an adorable present!

Al said...

Adorable photos!! I love cute old grandpas, they warm my heart :)

Barras' said...

Cute puppies!! New follower!

Mommy Of A Jamexican said...

you are so sweet! And you have such a cute blog!

Hope Chella said...

How adorable is everyone? :)

Have a great week xx

Brittany said...

What beautiful pictures!!! :)

Brittany said...

SO so cute!! Your cousin is really talented :-) Happy belated birthday to your Grandpa!