10.16.2012

Gimme a Saturday night my baby by my side

Well, the fact that some Felix character went up into space and proceeded to skydive back down makes my weekend happenings seem incredibly insignificant.

I won't let that get me down though. I still had a blast. It seems like most of my weekends have been filled with good music lately, and the concert calendar looks even more promising to round out the year!

Friday we hit up the local country bar to see Craig Campbell , which was a blast. They had the mechanical bull going, which provided COUNTLESS laughs. (No, I did not attempt that. I like to save atleast a few shreds of dignity)


(Justin Moore asked everyone to turn their cell phone flashlights on - so pretty!) 

And then Saturday, after spending most of the afternoon on the couch recomposing ourselves, we got all dolled up and heading down to see Kip Moore (love), Justin Moore (LOVE) and Eric Church (Seriously awesome line up). I can't even pick which fella was my favorite.

Come Sunday my feet were achin from all the dancing and jumping around in my boots, my energy levels were draggin, and my voice was a tad hoarse, and I was REAL thankful there wasn't a home Colts game. Those back to back concert nights sure do wear a girl out!

  Photobucket

7 comments:

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Gah! we saw them the weekend before last! AMAZING!!!! I have the same kind of cell phone picture, too! That was awesome and he got so emotional at the concert. P to the S ya'll look so cute!

Jennifer said...

Love that cellphone pic.

Tiffany said...

There is nothing better than a year full of concerts! We are going to the Eric Church concert Saturday. I saw him back in Jan and can't wait to see him again.

Nikki said...

I am super jealous that you got to see all of those amazing country musicians in one weekend!!! I wish we had some good country bars around here.

Carolyn said...

Sounds like a great time! You totally should have ridden the bull though. :)

Jen said...

Looks like you had an awesome weekend! :)

Monica said...

Oooh so jealous sounds like a great weekend of concerts!