11.21.2009

I wanna play!

I'm taking a break from sewing. I've got the whole top finished for the first baby quilt (with possibly 3 more to come).

I was prowling around in blog world and saw a cute little feature that Jeni at In Color Order does on every post. I wanted to play too! I think it's a fun way to add a little bit more of my personality to every post. So here goes nothin...

Today I love the..
Smell of: Downy 'Simple Pleasures' Lavender Vanilla fabric softener
Sound of: Bob Marley
Taste of: Frosted Flakes (I've had two bowls today!)
Sight of: A sunny day following a week of rain
Feel of: brand new fabric - thanks USPS man!

Good Things about Today:
- I finished my quilt top for a lovely little lad-or-lass on it's way
- It was warm enough to run errands in just a sweatshirt, no jacket needed!
- I watched 13 Going on 30 while I was cutting fabric. What can I say... I love corny chick flicks!

No comments: