10.01.2009

It's a girl!


I wanted to give you the warning now - prepare for lots of pink and baby related posts, as I have a niece on the way! (Congrats big brother!)

I've been anxiously awaiting yesterday to find out whether I'd become a first-time aunt to a blue or a pink. And I'm SO excited to say the macaroni-with-a-heartbeat is a pink!


There she is, waving, probably to me because she already knows I will spoil her in the very near future! Truth be told, I don't know how they can recognize a boy from a girl. You could probably give me an ultrasound of a horse and I wouldn't know the difference. But I printed off a (better) ultrasound photo of her darling little head and body and have had it on my desk at work every since I found out at 8am yesterday!

I'm so excited for the new parents, they will be celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary this month and I know they will be great parents with a little one come February!

1 comment:

Blue Is Bleu said...

Yay for girls! I come from a family of many, many women, so I'm hoping to have girls (well at least one!). Plus girls are so much more fun to shop for!